We are so thrilled to be FINALLY launching a blog! We have so many ideas to share, challenges to pose, artwork to feature, and, of course, products to giveaway!!! We welcome the opportunity to keep in touch with our readers in between issues, as well as the chance to offer a place for you to leave comments and to ask questions (see all the details for our fabulous 10th issue, 10 day giveaway below!)
Here is what you’ll find each day:
Monday – a fun challenge from one of our designers…and even from some guest designers
Tuesday - 3T’s (tips, tricks, and techniques)—designer secrets, answers to technique-based questions, guest interviews, and more!
Wednesday – a fun project from one of our talented designers
Thursday - reader’s submission—our favourite submissions…from YOU!
Friday - fabulous freebie Friday—our favourite day offers tones of great giveaways!
And…speaking of weekly giveaways, we are launching our blog with the best giveaway ever! To celebrate the 10th issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today, we bring you 10 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
Tell us, by posting a comment below, what you love most about the newly designed summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today (download here) and on July 1st we will randomly select 10 winners to win these incredible prizes from some of our advertisers:
* A QuicKutz Revolution!
* A prize package from Gel-a-tins featuring the Super Star stamp set, some embossing powder and gelly gems and the Rock Star paper line from Piggy Tales too!
* A collection of new and beautiful stamp sets from My Sentiments Exactly!
* A prize package from Tinkering Ink featuring their new Peek-a-Boo album and a brand new line of paper
* The complete Shore Thing line from Imaginisce
* Brand new loose flock and coordinating paper from doodlebug
* The complete Euphoria line from BasicGrey
* A prize package from We R Memory Keepers featuring the new Frenzy line
* A prize package featuring all of the latest and greatest products from Daisy Bucket
* The summer-inspired Capris line from Luxe
* Some wonderful Maya Road goodies too!
(And, sshh…check back on July 4th for another amazing giveaway from Scenic Route! Did we say Liberty Line??)