Welcome to Project 12 - 2011! Bring on the New Year! I have so many goals and aspirations for 2011, and moving forward with another year of Project 12 and amazing PageMaps from Becky was on the list. I’m so happy to be hosting the blog today to bring you the next challenge. First, however, because we are always looking at the month before, I wanted to share some fun November layouts.
This is what I came up with this month:
I love Brenda’s use of Cosmo Cricket here and the addition of all her extra photos:
It’s a really pretty color palette and perfect for this time of year.
A variation on this color theme, but perfect for the month and especially the photos is Jill’s layout:
I really like the trees and the use of maple leaves tied up with ribbon.
Last to share this month is this one from Jennifer:
Thank you for playing along ladies! The winners of the WeR Memory Keepers Garden Grove line for November are Jennifer Larson from the SCT blog and ShellyJ from my blog! Congratulations! Send us your name and address to email@example.com and put in the reference line "Project 12 Nov winner".
I know it’s a new year and many of you may be on board with the new challenge, but we can’t document January until after January is finished, so many of us are working on our December layouts. Your December sketch should be linked to THIS post (the post where the December sketch was revealed!). All December sketches should be sent to us or linked by January 20th. We will finish up the year and showcase the December layouts in a special post on January 27th!
Here’s the December sketch again:
Have you been playing all year? If so, there is a special prize in store for two lucky winners! Our great friends at American Crafts offered our winners the choice of one of these albums:
or this one!
If you have completed each month's sketch and either sent them to us or linked them in each month's post, send us your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the reference line put "Project 12 COMPLETED!" and we'll draw two names to win these albums!
January 2011 sketch reveal
This brings us to the exciting launch of the first sketch for 2011! Here is your January sketch...drumroll please...
Would you like to know what the exciting January prize is just for playing along? It's a good one! You will be playing for a prize package from American Crafts from the fabulous LOVE line (perfect for the February sketch!)...
and as a bonus a little adhesive just like this...
1. On the 1st of each month we will release that month's sketch - just like today where we released January's sketch on January 1st.
2. You have until the 28th of the same next month (in this case February 28th) to send us your sketch or link your sketch to the month that the sketch you are linking was released. For example, your January sketches should be linked to THIS post where we released January's sketch.
3. On the 1st of the next month (in this case February 1st) we will release February's sketch and showcase some of the December January sketches we received (remember by the 28th!).
4. Sketches can be sent to us at email@example.com to be included in our facebook album!
5. Don’t forget to increase your chances of winning by linking to my blog as well at www.davinie.blogspot.com. One winner each month is taken from those submissions too!
6. Even if you are not playing for a prize, just complete the monthly sketch, put it in your album and enjoy the fact you are on your way to having a fabulous album at the end of the year!
If you are new to the challenge and have any questions about how to play, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to a great year! We are thrilled you have joined us for Project 12 - 2011! Becky Fleck has outdone herself with these fabulous two page, multi photo sketches. You are sure to love them as you complete each month. Remember, you could do a year-in-review, a vacation album, a baby's first year, a wedding album, etc. The choice is yours. Just play along with us!