Hi everyone! Laina Lamb back again today with a free download to help you with your hand journaling! There are 12 different designs that can be used for a variety of projects. This simple to use PDF can be printed to your inkjet printer and then punched with a circle punch. EASY!
Here are some tips to get your started:
- You can print to any color cardstock for a variety of looks.
- After printing, trim excess away from sides so that the circles can be reached with punch.
- Circles were designed for a 2” punch but can be used with other sizes as well. Crop as you wish!
- To create smaller spots, use the “scaled” printing in your printer dialog box.
- Spots can be written or stamped on.
- Layer spots with other circles, punches and die cuts for visual pop.
To get your free PDF just download here! Be sure to link your projects back to this post as I would love to see what you've done.
~ Laina Lamb
Thank you so much Laina for being with us this week! To learn more about Laina Lamb and to see her work including her digital die cuts, be sure to visit her blog. And, be sure to join us tomorrow for The Colour Suite September reveal! Summer Fullerton has a new fabulous fall colour palette to share with you!