Hello and thank you for joining us this hour for some Bazzill fun! Bazzill Basics paper has been a staple in most scrap spaces for over 10 years now. With many textures, weights and colours, it is a rainbow of happiness! Do you have a favourite colour? Do you know how Bazzill names their papers? We asked Bazzill owners Doug and Marti just how they come up with their clever names and thought you might like to know too...
1. Doug and Marti name paper after their family members, but they don't have paper with their names!
2. Doug and Marti have five children and all of them have a paper in their name - Nathan, Heidi, Hillary, Kevin and Haley.
3. Doug and Marti have a new dog named Nelly, with a paper color of course. However their deceased dog, Patch, is still an active and popular color.
4. Doug and Marti's newest granddaughter, Teagan does not have a color named after her yet. There is also one more grand baby on the way who will need a paper color, so we are thinking both will get their "matches" next fall.
5. Doug and Marti's newest paper collection is designed for card makers. All the Card Shoppe papers are named after candy - except one, Easter Grass. However, this past Easter we discovered they are now making edible Easter Grass. Whew!
Recently Bazzill has also joined forces with some incredibly talented designers and the Beach House collection by Janet Hopkins was released just days ago! Of course when we told our friends at Bazzill all about our NSD fun, they immediately offered this brand new collection to one lucky reader! Would you like to be one of the first to get your hands on it? Just leave a comment below by Thursday, May 10th at 6:00 p.m. EST! Good luck!
We would love for you to say "hello" to our Bazzill friends on facebook! They *might* also have a giveaway over there too! Just let them know SCT sent you ~they love that!
Next up at 10:00 a.m: Summer Fullerton has a great colour challenge with a twist for you!
Psst...don't forget about our 11,000 facebook fan celebration! Come "come let's make a deal!" Just click HERE to see what's behind Door No. 1!