I love popping up elements on my cards and scrapbook pages but sometimes I don’t like to see the 3D foam adhesive visible under my punched out shapes. Here is what I like to do:
- Punch out the shape 3 times.
- Fold 2 punched out shapes in half.
- Layer the 3rd shape over top and glue the assembly to your project. Voila…your shapes are jumping off your card!
- Cut out 3 pieces of paper the size of your die-cut shape.
- Fold 2 pieces of paper in half, place over your shape with folded spines together and cut out.
- Take the 3rd piece of pattern paper and cut out a single shape. Tip: normally you die cut your shape with the pattern you want facing down on the die, here you want the pattern to face up.
You end up with 2 folded cut outs and one full shape. Layer the full shape over the two halves. Glue the 3D shape to your card!
Hope you have fun adding some ‘pop’ to your cards and pages. Have a wonderful week! ~ Virginia
It's Day Fourteen and our final day of our "12,000 Facebook Fan" celebration! Last, but certainly not least in any way, we wanted to celebrate Core'dinations! Not only do we love their amazing paper and products, we love them! Always ready to support everything we do at SCT, when we told them we were celebrating they immediately said "we're in" with a fabulous prize package valued at $75!
The Cut & Emboss series includes not 1, not 2 but ELEVEN paper packs perfect for all paper crafters! From Glitter and Gemstone to Chocolate, Pastels and Neutrals...and more! To be entered to win this huge collection of Core'dinations goodness, be sure to enter HERE (you only have to enter once for all 14 days) and then jump over to the Core'dinations facebook page and give them one big final "THANK YOU" for all their wonderful support for SCT and Crop & Create! Almost every day we have heard from our partners just how much they have loved hearing from you so thank you for being the best fans ever!
As we all know, all good things must come to an end. However in our quest to celebrate all our partners and YOU in our "12,000 Facebook Fan" celebration guess what happened...we surpassed 13,000 fans! So please join us on July 16th for another fun celebration.