I could look at home décor boards on Pinterest ALL day! I was so inspired by some of the DIY projects that I created a neighborhood craft night so my friends and I could create fun, personalized home décor pieces while enjoying a glass of wine and some girl time!
I’ve seen several darling “hearts in a frame” décor items on Pinterest recently:
So we created our own using the following items:
- an inexpensive photo frame (with a double mat)
- a heart punch
- a piece of white cardstock cut to the size of the photo frame (4x6, 8x10, etc)
- scraps of patterned paper (one of the girls brought a map! so cute!)
- a Xyron 1.5” create-a-sticker for the hearts
- a Xyron 9” creative station to cover the mats
and voila! Handmade heart wall hangings!
You can see some of our past neighborhood craft nights here and here! I hope you will join me for even more Pinterest inspired projects in my Create the Perfect DIY Embellishments class that I’m teaching at several Crop & Create events this year. I’d love to see you!
~ Beth Kingston
Surprise! We've started the unveiling of our newest project! Learn all about Crop & Create: Delivered HERE including some sneak peeks too!
Full reveal is on Friday at 9:00 p.m. EST so mark your calendars...it won't last long!